YouTube Channel ..Check It Out for the Latest!!

Sephora.com!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tutorial: HOT Pink Eyes Using Makeup Forever Shadows!!

MUFE HOT PINK EYES!!

I decided to finally put my MUFE shadows to work.  I created a hot pink look, but again very wearable using #'s 26, 5 and 92 www.sephora.com ($20.00 each) to create this look on the eyes along with MAC Brule, Sketch, and Retrospeck, all from MAC freestanding stores or www.maccosmetics.com ($15.00 each).  also I used MAC Superslick Liner in Smoky Heir ($18.50). 

On the Face I used NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer from www.sephora.com or www.narscosmetics.com ($42.00), along with Chanel Rose Bronze Blush www.chanelcosmetics.com (43.00).

On the Lips I used the discontinued MAC Flamingo, my beloved "my lips but better" color :(

Hope you enjoy it "))
Thank you for watching and stay beautiful!
-XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts or simply let me know what you think :)