YouTube Channel ..Check It Out for the Latest!!

Sephora.com!

Monday, August 20, 2012

REVIEW: MAC VOLCANIC ASH EXFOLIATOR ($28.00)

MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator -100 ml / 3.4 US fl US $28.00

     I love this exfoliator and let me tell you why?....first, the  smell is pleasant with an earthy note as of course they add a scent.  2nd, I find it very easy and gentle on my skin without breaking me out.  3rd, It leaves my face soo soft and it removes makeup in just one rub down.
     I apply it with damp hands onto my face and I massage, massage, massage until all of the sugar crystals disappear.  I cannot describe that soft smooth supple feel. I rate it 4 out of 5 stars.  I took away one star because of the mess it can be as it does drip all over the shower or sink leaving the black ash but as long as you just wipe it, it's okay as its not that big of a deal. I recommend trying it!


The product applied


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts or simply let me know what you think :)