YouTube Channel ..Check It Out for the Latest!!

Sephora.com!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Review-MAC BY Request: Candy Yum-Yum ($15.00)

So today when I heard the doorbell ring and I rushed out like a dog chasing the mailman as I had been tracking the package for a few days now with great anticipation....I open the signature MAC black box and low and behold, it's my By Request order with all pieces intact and as I ordered.

 MAC Candy Yum-yum is very stunning and striking as you can see upon just looking at it in the tube and this is it's 2nd release. It is like a swiping a neon pink highlighter across your lips..just kidding. It is a Matte and slightly creamier than it's 1st release with the Quite Cute Collection. It applies very saturated and pigmented. I rate this 4.5 out of 5 stars as it hits the mark for a lipstick but may not be wearable for all skin tones. You can see how I wear it in the video above and swatches below..enjoy









Thank yor for looking and please check out my youtube channel in the box at the top of the page.  thank you soo much :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts or simply let me know what you think :)