YouTube Channel ..Check It Out for the Latest!!

Sephora.com!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Review MAC By Request: Moxie ($15.00)


  MAC Moxie Lipstick is a re-promote from a past collection and was brought back by request of MAC users voting for the colors.  I know a lot of people were thinking that 3N would've been in the sale but the nudes of it would not help pigmented lips I feel. So I feel we voted in the right fashion.
  I received this not having such amazing expectations as it not as bright as I like my lipsticks.  Moxie, a matte, from MAC's By Request Collection is bright and puts me in the mind of MAC's Pink Pigeon. It goes on super pigmented and deeper than Candy Yum Yum. It sort of looks reddish pink in the tube. It's super saturating with the 1st swipe. It did appear more reddish on me.
I will keep this one in a safe place so that no one can steal my MOXIE!......See the video and swatches below :)







thank you for reading and also check out my Youtube channel in the box at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts or simply let me know what you think :)