YouTube Channel ..Check It Out for the Latest!!

Sephora.com!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Tutorial: Wearble Bright Pink Eyes! Using NARS Carravagio

Okay, so I have decided to show my NARS eye shadow Duos some love as they have been sitting in my makeup box untouched for way longer than you'd like to know.. So this look I created using NARS Caravaggio & Surbaya.  I used the Guerlain Capri Palette as the highlight color and Urban Decay 24/7 Liners in Perversion & Stash to line.  I finished up with the NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer then Chanel Sable Rose Bronzer with MAC Fleur Power on the cheeks and Ohhh la la the NARS Foreplay Palette Gold Color to Highlight.. Shall I say this was a fun and easy wearable look! Check out the video above..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts or simply let me know what you think :)