YouTube Channel ..Check It Out for the Latest!!

Sephora.com!

Friday, July 6, 2012

HAUL: MAC Heavenly Creatures Supernova & Star Wonder & Cult A Caper

So finally with waiting breath and anticipation, I can finally exhale now because I was finally able to get to my MAC counter to pick up a few things from the new MAC Heavenly Creatures Collection.  I only selected 2 items, Star Wonder Mineralize Skinfinish and Supernova Mineralize Blush. Below the review, you can see swatches and pictures and if you like the video please let me know your thoughts and "lik" and "subscribe."
  1. Star Wonder-I find it to be not only a very visually appeasing product but also on the skin it has a slight pinkness which is appealing on my skin as well as non threatening sheen.  It will give you that youthful glow which we all want on our skin I also see that it will work well on the cheeks as a blush also on those really hot days this summer. I used it as a highlighter and it lay on my cheek like silk sheen on a suit. I rated this a 5 out of 5 Stars.
  2. Supernova- This was the most appealing blush to me by far, who could resist such a pink and gold combination! It's swirls mix like magic on the blush delivering a most pigmented vibrant pink color which I felt would require a light hand or could get out of hand and for that reason it is great! I rated it 5 out of 5 Stars.
Taken with a flash at top is Supernova and below Star Wonder
Star Wonder Msf
Star Wonder
Supernova Blush


Top: Cult A Caper, Star Wonder, Supernova


Natural Light

Thank you for reading.  I appreciate your support.- XOXO



    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts or simply let me know what you think :)