YouTube Channel ..Check It Out for the Latest!!

Sephora.com!

Monday, July 23, 2012

REVIEW: GIVENCHY Eyebrow Show Powdery Eyebrow Pencil ($23.00)



Okay, now I will admit that i am not one who is used to doing my brows. I always felt like it wasn't necessary to do anything to them.  I wandered to the Givenchy display at Sephora and I saw the beautiful bronzers with the orange Liv Tyler there and I wasn't looking for any new one anyway...lol.  I decided to try this one, it was the 1st one I spotted and Givenchy Eyebrow Show #1 Brunette Show-Givenchy states that this shade is for hair shades from brown to chestnut.

Sephora.com describes it as
"This cutting-edge pencil has three advantages: it glides on gently, has a high pigment content, and is completely user-friendly. Comes in three shades that go perfectly with every hair color - Brunette Show for shades ranging from brown to chestnut, Brown Show for chestnut shades to dark blond, and Blonde Show for light blond to blond.

Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Size: 0.03 oz"
 I went to the mirror and applied it and I was surprised at the softness to the look.  I didn't swipe it hard but with rather light swipes and they came out great. It darkened them without looking too dramatic, although you could press it harder to the skin for a more dramatic effect if it pleases you.   I rate this 5 out of 5 stars for not being over the top dark.









Thank you for reading and also check out my YouTube channel at the top under the title! :))) Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts or simply let me know what you think :)