YouTube Channel ..Check It Out for the Latest!!

Sephora.com!

Monday, July 16, 2012

Chanel Fall 2012 REVIEW: Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss #68 TROUBLANT ($32.00)



I was surprised to see the Fall Color selections out so early....but wow, what a color I found which is like 'my lips but better.  At 1st when I wandered into Lord & Taylor, I was only looking to check out the new fall blush #72 ROSE INITIALE, which was a huge flop for me and I was shocked of the quality of the blush, it was the most chalky and dusty Chanel blush I have encountered. At the price point of $43.00 I expected sooooo much more as it looked so pretty on the website. So I had higher expectations with the glosses but then I saw the glossimer in Sweet Beige #297 and wanted to run for cover! My favorite Chanel Artist directed to to the Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss and I have purchased about five of those in the past and love them like I love coffee-hey four a day!..

Chanel.com describes their blushes the following:

"CHANEL reveals a next generation lipgloss – with colour so rich and shine so intense, it could only be inspired by the iconic lipstick, ROUGE ALLURE. Bold colour combines with the smoothest, silkiest gel texture for luxurious wear and deeply dramatic effect. Lips feel comfortable – never sticky or tacky – and look luminous, full and sensuous for hours. The double-sided, flocked applicator is beveled to deliver ultra-precise definition."
...So the beautiful Aiesha directed me to the gloss and  I was very optimistic as I love the formula. I slathered on #67 CAPRICE and I was like 'OMG, I look dead!'...so it was a no...and after the color looked so pink in the swatch and on the color sticker..darnit! So then I picked up #68 TROUBLANT, which at 1st I was saying, this is too dark but then I painted it on and I was enamored and told her to put it in the bag!

I wore this on Saturday night to dinner then to a bouzouki and I only reapplied it twice and it never caked up on me, as I mixed it over Chanel Rouge Allure in Kensington a super super bright blue pink. I love the Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss and recommend them as the formula really is in a category on its own for the non caking formula and the finish is to die for like painted liquid leather and all is beautiful from the packaging to the glass tube - so elegant and you feel good removing it from the makeup bag as it is soo chic!
 I rate it 5 out of 5 stars all around.






Thank you for reading my blog and check out my you tube channel as well the link is under the title. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts or simply let me know what you think :)