YouTube Channel ..Check It Out for the Latest!!

Sephora.com!

Monday, September 10, 2012

VIDEO REVIEW: OCC-Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in NYLON ($15.00)

VIDEO REVIEW: OCC NYLON LIP TAR ($15.00)


 This one I got without knowing what nor how it would appear on me.  I knew I like MAC Candy Yum Yum which appeared to be a dupe for it.  This Lip Tar is exclusive to Sephora.com. The site describes Nylon as a classic bubblegum pink with a neon twist.  Which I think nails it!. 
Sephora.com describes Lip Tar  in the following:
"What it is:
A high-opacity lipstick concentrate with unprecedented longevity.

What it does:
Flash a fabulous smile and a stunning splash of color with this lip formula that combines the longevity of a lipstick with the breezy application of a gloss. The rich pigment will drench your pout and the blend of essential oils, including hemp and peppermint, will soothe and soften the skin for a supremely comfortable finish.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This straight-forward formula does not contain petroleum or silicone and is 100 percent vegan and cruelty-free."

The product does not come in any box nor with an application  as they are not with any excces packaging.  
I had a positive experience with this lip tar, it is long lasting and super shiny even though I added more gloss on top, to like seal it or something.  It doesn't leave my lips stained when I went to remove it as the infamous Candy Yum Yum from MAC..lol..I like this brand and I like the product and look forward to trying more of them you can check out more at the company's direct webpage: http://www.occmakeup.com/lips.html.
I recommend it if Nylon isn't your color I'm sure you will find a suitable color on their site to try.

Promotion Pic for OCC Nylon Lip Tar










 Thank you for reading XOXO- Please also check out my YouTube Channel in the box at the top of the page.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts or simply let me know what you think :)