YouTube Channel ..Check It Out for the Latest!!

Sephora.com!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

REVIEW: NARS Duo in Nouveau Monde ($34.00)

NARS Duo in Nouveau Monde ($34.00)
I purchased the Nouveau Monde duo from www.narscosmetics.com and I remember swatching it a few times over and over at Sephora until I had a break down and got it. It is described as a metallic silver lilac and a rich olive gold and in the following at narscosmetics.com:

 "Modern, unique, sometimes unexpected color combinations of eyeshadow shades. Worn alone or together, all Duo Eyeshadow shades feature micro-fine powders that are highly pigmented, longwearing and crease resistant. Color glides on smoothly, evenly and blends effortlessly. The effects can be subtle or smoldering -- the options are endless.
  • “Best Overall Eyeshadow” 2011 InStyle “Best Beauty Buys”
  • True color application
  • Can be applied dry or with a dampened brush for stronger intensity.
  • Multifunction use for shading, lining and highlighting the eyes.
  • Classic, neutral, and fashion-forward shade pairings."
Nouveau Monde in French means New World in English. I can see the inspiration because to me I can see this shadow combinations in a futuristic new world with it's metallic sheen in a world like the Jetson's where even the robots wear makeup. I love these colors together on the eye even though both metallic I find that they just work beautifully blending together harmoniously and each are soft in color as can be worn alone.  The pigmentation is perfect! The blend-ability and texture is Butter! What more could you want! I rated this shadow duo in Nouveau Monde 5 out of 5 stars.






thank you for reading :) also check out my YouTube Channel at the top of the page. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts or simply let me know what you think :)