YouTube Channel ..Check It Out for the Latest!!

Sephora.com!

Friday, September 21, 2012

VIDEO REVIEW: MAC Blunt Blush (Matte) $20.00 www.maccosmetics.com

MAC Blunt Blush (Matte) $20.00

MAC's Blunt Blush is definitely my go to when I do highlighting as I was not one of those blessed with daring natural contour on the face and angles, maybe if I lost a sick amount of weight it would show..lol. So for those like me MAC created this blush to give the illusion of this effect. MAC describes it as a muted golden brown. I use the MAC 168 Large Angled Contour brush for such applications with the top of the angle brush upside down and suck in my chubby cheeks to show the proper placement of the blush and softly dust to create a soft shadow. Nicholas @ MAC in Grand Central Station in NYC 1st showed me this like 3 years ago.  I was never religious in contouring at that time but I was slimmer and trimmer then. This Blush is very well pigmented and super soft to the touch of the brush and gets the job done and makes the illusions of cheek bones possible..I love it! I rate this 5 out of 5 stars!
 
MAC 168 Large Angled Contour Brush @ maccosmetics.com ($35.00)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts or simply let me know what you think :)