YouTube Channel ..Check It Out for the Latest!!

Sephora.com!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Guerlain By Emilio Pucci Écrin 4-Couleurs Eye Shadow #13 Capri

 Guerlain By Emilio Pucci Écrin 4-Couleurs Eye Shadow #13 Capri Palette ($59.00)
 
I was sooo elated once this palette arrived from Sephora this past week. I had been contemplating if I wanted it because of the ticket price but once I opened up that beautiful bronze box to see the felt pouch and then the palette revealed itself to me, I was sold
http://headscarves.blogspot.com/2011_12_01_archive.html
Jacqueline Kennedy-Onassis in a Pucci Scarf
Once opened it reveals the classically beautiful Emilio Pucci bold Mediterranean printed design, which the celebrated designer started producing in the 1950's and became popular via Jacqueline Kennedy-Onassis (above). You then remove this luxurious velvet pouch which encases a beautiful metallic high quality luxe compact.  It then reveals in all of its glory four beautiful colors:

1. The White color as I call it the highlight color is tinged with a slight golden gilded quality with shimmering flecks of gold. It is soft and blendable and absolutely illuminates the eyes. On a scale of 1 to 5, I would rate it a 4 out of 5.

2. The Pink color is more so matte in finish and spreads on very easily and the pigmentation is on a scale of 1 to 5, I would rate it a 4 out of 5.

3. The Coral color is divine, it spreads as butter on a warm fresh piece of toast. The pigmentation is supreme and it has flecks of golden shimmer. This one to me is the standout color of the palette. I would rate this on 5 out of 5.

4. The Dark color I would describe as an burnished luminescent flecked blackened bronze, which has a matte quality, and when I applied it, it was soft and super easy to blend without appearing harsh. which is why I would rate it 5 out of 5.  


Above is the video of a look I created with this palette, I apologize for the shotty audio, and please subscribe and click "like" as I really appreciate any support and I support fellow bloggers as well. Thank you and enjoy the swatches.







Swatches with regular light

Swatched with regular lighting

Swatched with a flash
This Palette was purchased by myself from www.sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts or simply let me know what you think :)