YouTube Channel ..Check It Out for the Latest!!

Sephora.com!

Monday, April 1, 2013

DIOR Diorskin Nude BB Creme - 0004 Dark ($44.00)


DIOR Diorskin Nude BB Creme - 0004 Dark ($44.00)



www.dior.com/beauty describes this in the following:
"A dream combination of skin care and make-up, Diorskin Nude BB Creme is the new generation complexion enhancer. Its light, melting texture enriched with natural origin skin care ingredients conceals only the undesirable and adjusts perfectly to all skin tones.
In a single step, Diorskin Nude BB Creme combines 5 indispensable actions in order to accentuate a fresh complexion with an astoundingly natural finish:
- corrects transparently
- lights the skin up with a fresh glow
- gently hydrates
- instantly smoothes
- protects, day after day"


I am glad I discovered this as I have oily skin and I work with it and not against it by trying to mattify. It's just not worth the trouble since my skin isn't blemished much at all just oily. I wanted something light that left my skin looking like skin instead of made up. I tried another brand's BB Cream, Smashbox, and it took away all of the natural luster of my skin and sort of ashy and i really didn't like the look as it didn't look like my skin at all! Once I wiped the Smashbox from my face and still had the Dior BB cream on the other side it looked just like my skin honestly, dewy and glowy. I love that it has a pump, It's secret ingredient is sunscreen at 2.19% I'm sold so far, as it melts into the skin and looks real as you can see in the blended out pic, it's undetectable and for reference, I am MAC NC45








Blended out, it's undetectable!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts or simply let me know what you think :)